Mario Flores is a graduate of Texas Tech University School of Law, the University of Texas at Austin (MSCRP, City Planning), and Cornell University with a B.S. in Urban Studies.
He holds the following degrees:
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Masters in City and Regional Planning, University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelors in Urban Studies, Cornell University
- Basic Mediation Training, Lubbock County Dispute Resolution Center
The Law Office of Mario Flores, PLLC, opened in September 2010, specializing in immigration law and family practice.
His legal experience includes creating estate plans and drafting wills, trusts, and disability documents as an attorney for DuBois, Bryant, & Campbell, LLP (August 2007 – September 2010). During this time he worked on probate estates and drafted. Prepared and acquired requisite entitlements for land use development.
Mario’s previous legal experience includes working as a law clerk at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, where He conducted research on various federal and state regulations and wrote legal memoranda.
Mario Flores’ Legal Experience Includes:
- Senior Planner, City of Dallas – Development Services
- Program Manager – Trust for Public Land
- Senior Planner, City of Austin – Neighborhood Planning
Mario also has also acted an Ambassador for the Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber since 2009. He is a member of several legal association, such as the:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- Hispanic Bar Association of Austin
- Mexican American Bar Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
As an Austin resident and family man, Mario Flores is concerned with issues that affect his community. Mario is involved as active member in the following local and national organizations:
- The American Cancer Society
- The Knights of Columbus – Chapter 8156
- The Hispanic Bar Association
- The Young Hispanic Professional Association of Austin
- The Austin Bar Association
Mario Flores’ hard work and dedication has brought him awards and recognition from many organizations. He was honored as the Rising Star Attorney by Texas Super Lawyers Magazine in 2010 and 2012. (Rising Star designation is a Thompson Reuters service.)
In 2010, Mario received the Rising Star Recognition for Estate Planning by Thompson Reuters, as well as:
- Exceptional Employee Recognition by the City of Austin
- The Community Service and Leadership Award from Cornell University
- Latino Leader of the Year (1997) from Cornell,
- The President’s Award from the Hispanic Bar Association of Austin, 2009
Mario Flores practices law with a professional and personalized approach. Mario is a devoted advocate for his clients, providing quality personalized legal services to individuals, families, and small businesses. He approaches clients’ concerns practically and efficiently, mindful that legal matters can quickly become complicated and costly.
You can be certain that Mario will vigorously defend his clients to ensure that their reputations and economic interests will be protected.
Call Attorney Mario Flores at 512-582-2728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. We can also provide legal assistance with immigration and family law matters.
We are located at: